With approximately 480 employees, KLK Kolb is one of the leading alkoxylation companies in Europe and offers a wide range of surfactants, chemical specialties, paper process chemicals and customer-specific products for various industries. KLK Kolb is a member of the global KLK OLEO Group. We sell our products worldwide and currently have three manufacturing sites in the heart of Europe (Hedingen/CH, Moerdijk/NL and Delden/NL). At the location in Delden we have about 210 employees. Sustainable employability and vitality are an essential part of the company policy.
To support our continuous successful growth, we are looking for a motivated, proactive and independent personality in the position of
Regulatory Affairs / REACH Specialist (0,8 – 1 FTE)
As a Regulatory Affairs / REACH Specialist you are responsible for further development and compliance with regulations and product safety within our company.
Location and position
You will be part of our Regulatory Affairs (RA) team, located in Delden, consisting of a RA Manager and two RA Specialists.
Responsibility areas / Core tasks
- Support in the planning, organization and operation of an integral system for regulatory affairs and product safety in consultation with other relevant internal departments;
- Monitoring and implementing legal and regulatory developments in the field of environment, health, safety and product registration;
- Classification and labelling, registration, preparation and maintenance of safety data sheets and product information of products used in a wide range of industries;
- Maintaining contact with stakeholders such as trade associations, service providers, professional associations, official bodies and answer internal and external enquiries;
- Assisting sister-companies in the area of global-REACH and other RA-activities;
- Participation in different REACH-consortia linked to our chemistry;
- Assure compliance with Kosher and Halal directives and the corresponding internal directives in this field of activities.
As a candidate you have the following knowledge, experience and competences
- Completed HBO or University education in chemistry or similar;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Regulatory Affairs / REACH in a similar industry;
- Good knowledge / experience in (eco) toxicology;
- Communicative personality who can convincingly introduce regulatory requirements;
- Secure handling of MS Office applications, SAP and Regulatory Compliance Software;
- Communicative skills with excellent knowledge of the English language (Dutch and/or German is a pre);
- Pro-active, broad and open minded, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work in an international and intercultural team environment.
- A challenging, versatile and responsible position in a rapidly growing international company;
- A professional, well-rehearsed organization with an open and creative working atmosphere;
- Attractive employment conditions.
For more information please contact, Rob de Kroon, Regulatory Affairs Manager (email@example.com).
Candidates who meet the described profile can send a motivation letter with CV up to 30-09-2020 to the attention of Petra Klein Bruinink, HR Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.