To support our continued successful growth, we are looking for a motivated, proactive and independently thinking personality in the function of
Teamleader Finance & Controlling (0,8-1 FTE)
In this role you support the Operations Team in Moerdijk at the plant level by providing P&L support, management and financial thought leadership to the plant facility and site leadership team. In this position, you are responsible for supporting the Finance & Controlling team up with month-end financial closing tasks and all budgeting, forecasting, and costing activities for the Site.
Positioning in the organisation
In this matrix function, you report to the Site Manager and CFO of the Group. You are a member of the site leadership team and will supervise and support the Finance & Controlling team in Moerdijk, with 2 team members reporting to you.
- Responsible for the Plant Reporting, providing insight and analysis of drivers of performance.
- Review all month-end, quarter-end close accruals, journal entries, BS and P&L reconciliations.
- Responsible for the month-end close and IFRS reporting to HQ in Switzerland.
- Responsible for the Budget and forecasting process.
- Control of balance process orders and inventories at least weekly and support the site to resolve material movement issue and diagnose and report monthly material yield and loss, volume, labour and expenses.
- Ensure the accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain the book to the physical adjustment.
- Assist the site leadership team with the development and tracking of KPI’s for assessing functional performance and areas of opportunity for further cost efficiency.
- Develop data-driven, fact-based information to support decisions enabling productivity measures to reduce the overall cost.
- Track capital expenditures monthly and provide the status of project financials weekly to Site Manager, PMO Manager and HQ in Switzerland.
- Provide financial justification and post-audits for Capital expenditures in cooperation with the Site and PMO Manager.
- Perform periodic compliance testing to ensure internal/external controls are in place, report and deviations and corrective actions to ensure compliance
- Support the HR team, in particular, budgeting process, the monthly salary processing, holiday and overtime calculations, reconciliation and control tasks of the financial aspects related to personnel costs and corresponding personnel statistics for HC and FTEs
- You maintain relationships with external stakeholders and service providers and represent the company to financial partners and internal and external auditors.
Desired Skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in the manufacturing environment, preferably in Chemical industry with an emphasis on Finance/Controlling.
- Reliable attention to detail, analytical capability and excellent verbal/written communications.
- Must be a strong executor who can assist with strategy development at all levels of the organisation to drive business performance.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies.
- Ability to adapt to changing organisational and operational needs.
- Ability to collaborate with all departments, management levels and external stakeholders.
- Several years SAP experience required, preferably in the modules FI/CO, PP, PM and MM.
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs, with advanced MS Excel skillset.
- Dutch & English, Fluent written and spoken is needed, German is an advantage.
- Accuracy with a hands-on mentality and must possess strong prioritization skills, flexibility and ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
- Good analytical skills and strong result orientation.
- Clever and independent acting with integrity and high own initiative.
- A challenging, versatile and responsible job in a rapidly growing international company.
- A professional, established organisation with an open and creative working environment.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive employment conditions.
We are interested in a long-term, successful collaboration. You too? We are looking forward to receiving your application by email to Karin Verbogt at: firstname.lastname@example.org.