With approximately 480 employees, KLK Kolb is one of the leading alkoxylation companies in Europe and offers a wide range of surfactants, chemical specialties, paper process chemicals and customer-specific products for various industries. KLK Kolb is a member of the global KLK OLEO Group.
We sell our products worldwide and currently have three manufacturing sites in the heart of Europe (Hedingen/CH, Moerdijk/NL and Delden/NL).
For the manufacturing site in Moerdijk, we are looking for a dedicated and proactive person to join our team as a
Siemens PCS 7 Software Engineer (0,5-1 FTE)
- Design, implement and commissioning of Siemens PCS 7 based Control Systems and related software engineering activities
- Develop and project automation solutions
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
- Working within project team to customer deadlines
- Cooperate with process engineers, mechanics, electricians and production specialists
- General project administration
Desired Skills and experience
- Proven experience in Siemens PCS 7 System, ideally supported by Siemens certification/training
- Engineering related or appropriate engineering qualification or comparable industrial experience
- Fluent English skills
- German skills are beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Independent, team- and solution-oriented personality
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- A responsible job in a rapidly growing international company.
- A professional, established organisation with an open and creative working environment.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive employment conditions.
Are you the person who wants to join our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application by email to Gratia Baan at: firstname.lastname@example.org