With approximately 480 employees, KLK Kolb is one of the leading alkoxylation companies in Europe and offers a wide range of surfactants, chemical specialties, paper process chemicals and customer-specific products for various industries. KLK Kolb is a member of the global KLK OLEO Group.
KLK Kolb sells products worldwide and currently has three manufacturing sites in the heart of Europe (Hedingen/CH, Moerdijk/NL and Delden/NL). About 220 employees work at the location in Delden. Sustainable employability and vitality are an essential part of the company policy.
Due to support our continued successful growth we are looking for a purchaser with focus on operational purchasing, (internal) supply chain and logistics.
As a candidate for the vacancy of a Purchaser (jr.) you:
- Execute operational purchasing
- Orderprocessing, daily operations & contact with suppliers on order/delivery status
- Processing of orderchanges internal (planning, logistics) & external (suppliers)
- Purchasing administration
- Responsible for operational tasks within customs (douane)
- Contributes to daily meeting planning-logistics-purchasing
- Advise tactical & strategic purchasing
- Contribute for purchasing in supply chain meetings/A-customers
- Gatekeeper for Non-conforming/aged raw materials
Besides the purchasing activities you will support internal supply chain-purchasing operations:
- Determine bottlenecks and advise solutions/improvements within supply chain-logistics-purchasing
- Contributes further development make-to-order/make-to-stock strategy
- Translation of forecast customers to supply chain & purchasing forecast
- Analyses on order-, product- and inventory data
- Identify bottlenecks and advise improvements on SAP material master data/MRP data and inventory level
Position in the organization
The Purchaser (jr.) reports directly to the Manager Purchasing Chemicals & Packaging
As a candidate you have the following knowledge, experience and competences;
- Hbo education: preference for supply chain/logistics/commercial (purchasing)
- Good communicative skills;
- Be able to work accurately;
- Stress resistant, solution minded and proactive;
- Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language;
- The ambition to surpass operational level in 2-3 years to tactical/strategic level.
For more information please contact Alexander Pottger, Manager Purchasing Chemicals & Packaging (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Candidates who meet the described profile and are interested in a challenging and highly varied job, please send a motivation letter with CV up to and including June 15, 2022 to the attention of Karin Broeders, Recruiter (email@example.com) or to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition after this vacancy is not appreciated. If agencies send unsolicited CV’s, we are free to approach these candidates directly.