With approximately 480 employees, KLK Kolb is one of the leading alkoxylation companies in Europe and offers a wide range of surfactants, chemical specialties, paper process chemicals and customer-specific products for various industries. KLK Kolb is a member of the global KLK OLEO Group.
We sell our products worldwide and currently have three manufacturing sites in the heart of Europe (Hedingen/CH, Moerdijk/NL and Delden/NL).
To support our continued successful growth, we are looking for a motivated, proactive and independently thinking
Project (business) analyst (0,5 fte)
You will work within the Project Management Office organization and report directly to the project manager as well as the Manager Finance & Controlling. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and developing the business cases for projects. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Support prioritization of initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Evaluation of different technical solutions and scenarios
- Lead the development of the business case for projects
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Supporting the project leader with the implementation of control plans and setting up the required reporting at the end of the project
As a candidate you have the following knowledge, experience and competences;
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Pro-active, broad and open minded, enthusiastic attitude.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
For more information please contact Adriana Stobbe-Kreemers(Adriana.Stobbe-Kreemers@kolb.ch).
Candidates who meet the described profile can send a motivation letter with CV up to September 5, 2022 to the attention of Karin Broeders, HR Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition after this vacancy is not appreciated.