With approximately 480 employees, KLK Kolb is one of the leading alkoxylation companies in Europe and offers a wide range of surfactants, chemical specialties, paper process chemicals and customer-specific products for various industries. KLK Kolb is a member of the global KLK OLEO Group. We sell our products worldwide and currently have three manufacturing sites in the heart of Europe (Hedingen/CH, Moerdijk/NL and Delden/NL).
To support our continued successful growth we are looking for a motivated, proactive and independently thinking personality in the function
Product Manager (m/f)
You are responsible for the strategic development of our products portfolio in various markets. You manage several product groups and their applications throughout the life cycle. You work out product launches and price strategies, drive own and customers’ projects with multidisciplinary teams, and execute margin and sales analyses. You identify trends in the market and have a close eye on our competitor landscape. You present at internal or external events and prepare professional, informative product documentation.
Desired skills and experience
• Completed chemical education. As you will also carry out cost calculations, you must understand how alkoxylation is carried out and which factors along the process can have an impact on costing
• Experience in an industrial environment are preferred. Experience in non-ionic surfactants chemistry, application, formulation, and markets is highly regarded. Experience with pricing of fine chemicals and specialties
• Good knowledge of Excel and of a programming language (e.g. Python). Knowledge of VBA is a preferred
• You like to act with flair as the interface between production, laboratory, sales, management and our customers with your good analytical skills, strong result orientation, and high own initiative. You are clever and independent, with business acumen and at the same time a team player, sharing back to the team key learnings and Do’s and Don’t’s
• Connected thinking, able to grasp complex information and communicate in a concise manner
• Fluency in German and English is needed
• Willingness to travel up to 20%, primarily in Europe
• A challenging, versatile and responsible job in a rapidly growing international company
• A professional, established organisation with an open, international, and creative working environment
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Attractive employment conditions
We are interested in a long-term, successful collaboration. You too? We are looking forward to receiving your application by email to Ms. Marianne Pantli at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only direct applications will be considered.