With approximately 480 employees, KLK Kolb is one of the leading alkoxylation companies in Europe and offers a wide range of surfactants, chemical specialties, paper process chemicals and customer-specific products for various industries. KLK Kolb is a member of the global KLK OLEO Group.
We sell our products worldwide and currently have three manufacturing sites in the heart of Europe (Hedingen/CH, Moerdijk/NL and Delden/NL).
To support our continued successful growth, we are looking for a motivated, proactive and independently thinking
Finance business partner (1 fte)
You will work within the finance department with a indirect line with Project Management Office organization and report directly to the Head of Finance & IT. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and developing the business cases for projects. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and track financial performance.
- Support prioritization of initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Align and monitor data between different databases.
- Calculation of new tariffs & cost prices after completion of projects.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Supporting the project leader with the implementation of control plans and setting up the required reporting at the end of the project.
As a candidate you have the following knowledge, experience and competences;
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Pro-active, broad and open minded, enthusiastic attitude.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
For more information please contact Laurens Willemsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Candidates who meet the described profile can send a motivation letter with CV to the attention of Eva Tinselboer, HR Business Partner (email@example.com)
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.