The EU Ecolabel is a voluntary scheme, established in 1992 to encourage business to market products and services that are kinder to the environment. The EU Ecolabel covers a broad product range including the following home care and I&I groups:
- All-purpose cleaners and sanitary cleaners
- Detergents for dishwashers
- Industrial and institutional automatic dishwasher detergents
- Hand dishwashing detergents
- Laundry detergents
- Industrial and institutional laundry detergents
In order to use a nonionic surfactant for Ecolabel products either a DID-list assignment is necessary or data about the aquatic toxicity and biodegradability is required. With this brochure we want to provide all available and necessary information to support the use of our surfactants in your Ecolabel products.