Polysorbate 80 (E433) is allowed according to directive 70/524/EEC concerning additives in feeding stuffs for all species and categories of animals but limited to the use as emulsifier in milk replacers (max. 5g/kg complete feeding stuff).
KLK Kolb’s Kotilen-O/1 VL GMP+:
- Polysorbate 80 (PEG-20 Sorbitan Monooleate)
- Intended use: Emulsifier E 433 as animal feed additive
- GMP+ B3 certified (DAkkS; DEKRA)
- Vegetable and synthetic origin
- Manufactured with Kolb’s longstanding experience in ethoxylation
Thanks to the excellent emulsifying properties of our Kotilen-O/1 VL GMP+, a proper dispersal of fat is ensured upon mixing milk replacers. Stable emulsions ensure an efficient absorption of the feed avoiding gastrointestinal problems and, thus, contributing to a healthy growth of your calves.
As a member of the KLK Group of Companies, KLK Kolb relies on a longstanding expertise in the alkoxylation of naturally derived raw materials and is recognized as trusted partner by its customers from the feed industry for manufacturing high quality feed additives.
Our dedicated team for the feed industry is looking forward to answering any of your requests.